View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 14 Dec 2018, o 22:12

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 DRINKS offer 
Noble

Post DRINKS offer
This is a wide open invatation to all TR members. i am unemplyed but i get compensation for under the table work and i do ok by my standerds.... that is not withstanding im inviting anyone who can make it to Washington State USA dinner and drinks lets just keep the tab under one hundred
(so no ruth chris steak house), per TR member oviously if you all take me up im going to have to space it out over a year... i cant travel to you although id like to thats kind of expencive... if yall keep not responding to my offer then how many of you are there illl buy civ 5 for all of you what are there 15 or so of you... that will work i dont want to be trusted with any information but if thats what youd all like id give the copys to josh or aother USA member to distrbute world wide... of course they'd bn english copys nothing i can do about that... Im for real and i dont want to mail someone who hasn't done anything for TR a 54$ game so someone give me a call... members please PM me if you are interested in ether or and ill provide my phone # or skype whatever

24 Jul 2010, o 05:07
Profile YIM
RI Team

Post Re: DRINKS offer
Sorry pal, I kinda live too far away. :D

Never even been to the Western hemisphere in my life. I guess Josh might find your offer a bit more appealing. ;)

24 Jul 2010, o 05:12
Noble

no but I'd like to get you a Civ 5 copy if i can... you for show. if no one else im doing someting for you.

24 Jul 2010, o 06:10
Profile YIM
RI Team

nicrolyte wrote:
no but I'd like to get you a Civ 5 copy if i can... you for show. if no one else im doing someting for you.

Thanks, but once again I will decline. No disrespect meant, I just don't buy that many games (living in Russia and all ;)). But sometimes I decide to buy one to show my respect for the developer - it is more sort of a symbolic act for me, and I decided I'd buy myself a Civ 5 a long time ago. I hope you'll understand my sentiment and forgive me. :D

24 Jul 2010, o 14:09
Trainee

Anybody in Croatia/Serbia for beer?

24 May 2018, o 03:55
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]