View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 20 Sep 2019, o 07:31

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 German Law 
Trainee

Post German Law
In today's update notes I saw a line saying "Groundwork for the installer option to remove Hitler and Nazi symbols (German laws compliance)." Not that I have anthing against the option to remove nazis, but my understanding is that they've actually changed the rules: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-45142651

21 Aug 2019, o 20:39
RI Team

Post Re: German Law
Hm, didn't know that. Before they did though, I had a couple of requests for that option, so I know some users would like to have it. And since it took me 30 min to prepare these assets, I just did (mostly because Germany can now actually get historical swastika flag under Dicatatorship, and unlike stuff on units it's highly visible, and I know some people won't be comfortable with that). It's kinda elegant, instead of the "shaved Hitler" stupidity, I just swap him out for Wilhelm II with identical AI and stats - since he basically fits the same niche - so selecting the option doesn't cause the player to lose anything gameplay-wise if they want to have a hyper-aggressive historical German AI player.

22 Aug 2019, o 02:42
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]