View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 22 Oct 2020, o 04:38

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Thanks RI Team 
Trainee

Post Thanks RI Team
Hello, my name is David, I live in Colombia, I'm a casual gamer and a Sid Meier's Civ IV fan and ever since I got to know RI, I was impressed for this labour of love; it really gives a huge boost to Beyond the Sword which I played for a while, so I know the contrast between these two versions of our beloved Civ IV.

But at first it was not easy for me because I suffered from this black tiles bug and the only workaround for me was to press and hold shift before launching the game, sometimes it worked untill yesterday, when it was impossible to run the mod without those black tiles, so my Final Solution was to uninstall the whole thing (base game and mods), then I installed both Civ IV and this mod, and voila! RI works perfectly! It is obvious that at least for me the black tiles bug happened because of some conflict with other mods. Actually I liked Fall from Heaven 2 but waiting more than 3-4 minutes in every turn is a put-off for me. One of these day I may install FFH2 and see what happens. I also love Diablo II LOD btw.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hello and thank you for this awesome mode. Keep it up pals until you consider reached your ideal mod.

15 Mar 2020, o 13:18
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]