View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 2 Dec 2020, o 04:39

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Editing and adding civs to RI World map Large 
Trainee

Post Editing and adding civs to RI World map Large
Could somone please help me? I'm having trouble with adding new civs into default map "RI World map Large" in version 3.5. I'd like to add America and Portugal, but the map seems fixed. I programmed the USA as the last Team, numericaly behind Barbarians. Nothing happened. Than I tried to rewrite the Team 36, which were the Sioux. The game offered option to select American Empire, however after starting the map, it was just Sioux tribe, with sioux flag, colour, in sioux starting position, but called American Empire.

Also, when I started to edit the plots of this map in World builder in 1st turn, after saving the game, all civs changed their names to different kinds of tribe (for example Scandinavia renamed itself to Norse tribes, Poland to west slavic tribes, etc) Also flags changed to tribe ones. Is this something that will change in time during different eras, or the civs are going to be named that and have that flags until the modern era?

22 Oct 2020, o 16:26
Trainee

Post Re: Editing and adding civs to RI World map Large
Could somone who is a experienced modder can give me advice please? I've uploaded the edited world map. I have added America as Team 78 (Player 78). I can't select them in menu of game and game won't start, it immediately declares me as defeated. Thank you

Attachments:
RI World map Large_test.rar [49.71 KiB]
Downloaded 15 times
27 Oct 2020, o 15:29
RI Team

The number of players is fixed and cannot be changed. There are empty "players" before barbarians if you want to add a new one.

28 Oct 2020, o 04:32
Trainee

Thank you Walter. Once again you've saved me :)

29 Oct 2020, o 07:50
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]