View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 28 Mar 2020, o 15:44

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 My humble suggestions 
Trainee

Post My humble suggestions
Cut the tech sharing bonus to half, maybe one quarter would be even better. Huge Earth, war over diplomacy, tech trading disabled, by year 900 european and asian nations already have circumnavigated the planet. That's pretty much insane.

Huge Earth scenario, the only way this mod is meant to be played. Not Earth18civs because it doesn't work. It crashes on creating game.
Cut some minors. They clutter everything, pester with diplomacy with nothing to offer, prone to needlessly bloat the savegame, love everybody thus more developed nations will rarely attack them, are pretty much unconquerable until renaissance but in turn won't attack back posing no real threat but just an annoyance, take just too much space blocking expansion, take so much space I've yet to see a single wilderness spawned barbarian unit making "raging barbarian" pointless.

There's a feature from Fall From Heaven 2 or one of its submods, I can't remember: on razing, improvements don't disappear, instead they're disabled for some turns. Can we have that too? Having to chase slave/serf revolts with both military and worker units is on a Benny Hill level of silly. Or makes me just skip slavery/serfdom. This one is a solution with more finesse than just having to disable revolts, as introduced in the last update.

25 Mar 2020, o 10:39
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]