View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 19 Jun 2019, o 22:30

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Huge Europe Map 
Noble

Post Huge Europe Map
this is the only map I play, so i think i have at least some authority on the subject. However, before any suggestions, I think the main fault of this map is its huge space of nothingness: much of the eastern northern part of the map is filled with land nobody will ever occupy. Even though I have a relatively modern PC, I still start getting crashes from the medieval age.

From a game-play perspective, the eastern part of the map is very much divided from the western part. Civs like timurids/turks/mongols/mughals/afghans/indians/persians will never have to face anyone from europe.

Even though this map is awesome and much better than all the predecessor europe maps that I played, it still has this one key problem where there is just too much land nobody will ever settle and also the fact that there is europe and then there is the middle east and none of which will seldomly clash

I'd suggest somehow resizing the map entirely to be smaller and not include the many useless tiles. I understand this is basically redoing the whole map entirely.

If someone manages to play up until the industrial/modern era without a crash, then please say so. however, even if you manage that, do realize that there is still a problem of europe and middle east which are separate from one another

22 May 2018, o 01:50
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]