View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 19 Oct 2019, o 19:58

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Incite a revolt 
Prince

Post Incite a revolt
Does the spy still have that function? Or maybe it´s remaining from old civilopedia entries. If does, how do you managed to do it? I entered in many AI cities but never got that option as a possible action. Is it able after the discovering of an specific tech? Do you have to be at war with the civ owning the city?
By the way, does anyone remeber when you can buy a city with a diplomat on civ2? Jajja... Those were glory days.

2 Nov 2009, o 22:26
Noble

Post Re: Incite a revolt
ok yes its there. as by the date of the post this is a 2.3 related. and it exsited then,. first there has to be something close to unhappness happening in that city which when you place a modern syp and maybe an assain in the city you can see how many happys vs un-happys there are. if it is more un happy then its prime for revolt,. Revolt mission causses 2-4 unhappys for like 10 turns. this is much better handled in BTS. and now TR SVN Beta BTS. but you cant caulse a revolt in a city that has more happys than unhappys. and in order to find this out you have to get some kind of spy in that city. and im guessing that it is only a peace time mission. but a risky one that can lead to war if that civ discovers you where attempting that action. but if you dont want the negetive effects of declareing War as the freinds of the opponent with not like you for that then spys are the way to get an AI to declare war on you....

Great Question------- Im not sure about the specifics of what i just said i kinda pulled the numbers out of my ass but the basics of what i said are true. yes you can do it, it is a peace time mission, and its somthing that cant always be done if the citys more happy, than not 2.3, 2.4... and its somthing you really are doing to get them to declare war on you, as it is likly to fail. if it dosn't then you hamper that players production ability and if they decide to adderess the issue/. the their economy as well... addressing whould be pulling resorces off tech or econ to culture. tech level of happys provided through culture requiered...

24 Jul 2010, o 14:35
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]