View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 2 Jul 2020, o 00:04

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 colonies and canals 
Trainee

Post colonies and canals
I think you should bring back the feature of colonies; but not the vanilla version of colonies. I think that you should be able to make any city a colony regaurdless of if its on the same continent as your capital (Like French Indochina) or if its all by its self (like Hong Kong). also you should be able to make each city a part of the colony individualy so you can keep control of a city while making the surrounding cities into a colony. it might b a good idea to make it so that colonies still used the same country as your own but with one of the other leaders (of your choosing). also just a thought, what if city states could build cities earlier on but it would become a seperate country (also a city state) conected by a defensive pact. Some of the Greek city states had a similar system before the romans conquored them

I also think you should bring back the ability to use forts like canals. its easy to build the Panama canal with a city in large earth, but you cant build the Suez canal without razing a city

1 Jan 2015, o 19:51
RI Team

Post Re: colonies and canals
We never took away neither the colonies nor the canal functionality of the forts. With colonies, it's just that when vassal states are turned off, the ability to release colonies is also turned off automatically - that's vanilla feature.

14 Jan 2015, o 13:21
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]