View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 15 Sep 2019, o 15:07

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Assasins 
Trainee

Post Assasins
AI (Lincoln) keeps disrupting my research with assasins. I have my own assasin parked in the city he keeps going for (my capital) AND an assasin 2 squares in front of the city (it's on a peninsula) but evey 3 turns I lose 500-1800 research points. I am effectively not researching anything because of it.

I have a courthouse in the city and really can't afford to change civics (well if this persists I guess I will have to). I could tolerate it a few times, but at this rate it is impossible to discover anything.

27 Aug 2007, o 17:39
Trainee

Post Re: Assasins
hmm. disregard this.

It seems my assasins weren't in the right city. I thought the AI were deploying their assasins on my capital but they were going for a different city. When I relocated my assasins there it has been greatly reduced so far.

27 Aug 2007, o 19:36
RI Team

That's right. Assassins can be very fun to play against other civs. On the other hand, you can become fool when sadisticly used against you...

Hian the Frog

28 Aug 2007, o 18:56
Site Admin

Hian the Frog wrote:
That's right. Assassins can be very fun to play against other civs. On the other hand, you can become fool when sadisticly used against you...

That's why I don't use them offensively but once I get them then I put as many as possible into my cities.
Similarly with espionage points and missions in BtS - yes, they are powerfull but it's just... not my style so I keep only the defences high.

29 Aug 2007, o 15:34
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]